[DRBD-user] Linstor global drbd-options

kvaps kvapss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:15:53 CEST 2018

Great, network options are fine.
But what about those options and their units:

     disk {
      c-fill-target 10M;
      c-max-rate   720M;
      c-plan-ahead   10;
      c-min-rate    20M;
     }

I didn't found any information about units used here in linstor, so I
presume bytes?
If so, then linstor reports that my value is out of range:

# linstor c drbd-options --c-max-rate=$((720*1024*1024))
linstor controller drbd-options: error: argument --c-max-rate: Range:
[250, 4194304]

- kvaps
- kvaps