[DRBD-user] ZFS storage backend failed

Julien Escario escario at azylog.net
Wed Feb 21 16:37:56 CET 2018

Le 21/02/2018 à 04:07, Igor Cicimov a écrit :

> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Julien Escario <escario at azylog.net
> <mailto:escario at azylog.net>> wrote:
>
>     Le 10/02/2018 à 04:39, Igor Cicimov a écrit :
>     > Did you tell it
>     > to? https://docs.linbit.com/doc/users-guide-84/s-configure-io-error-behavior/
>     <https://docs.linbit.com/doc/users-guide-84/s-configure-io-error-behavior/>
>
>     Sorry for the late answer : I moved on performance tests with a ZFS RAID1
>     backend. I'll retry backend failure a little later.
>
>     But ... as far as I understand, 'detach' behavior should be the default no ?
>

> ​I think the default is/was for DRBD to "pass-on" the error to the higher layer
> that should decide it self how to handle it.

Perhaps, or I notice a strange parameter in zpool attributes :
drbdpool  failmode                       wait                           default

failmode = wait ? That's something that could lead the DRBD stack not beeing
informed of the zpool failure.

So, 2 more things to test as soon as I have finished the horringbly long list of
performance parameters.

Best regards,
Julien Escario