[DRBD-user] drbd cluster initialize

Tsirkas Georgios geortsir3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:56:02 CEST 2017

Thank you very much for your answer.
Another question is about Proxmox 5 and drbd9 module.
I load drbd9 module with drbd-dkms package. But seems that it doesnt work.
Someone have answered to me that drbd module for proxmox 5 is in to-do list,
so i am looking for an alternative solution to work with drbd9 with
proxmox 5.

Have someone try it? If yes which drbd-module version?