[DRBD-user] drbd 9.0.9 - drbd-utils 9.1.0 : "drbdadm adjust" segfaults

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Fri Sep 8 21:55:20 CEST 2017

Il 08/09/2017 17:10, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
> On Fri, Sep 08, 2017 at 11:10:25AM +0200, Roberto Resoli wrote:
>> Il 08/09/2017 10:45, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
>>> On Fri, Sep 08, 2017 at 09:17:18AM +0200, Roberto Resoli wrote:
>>> It would be great if you could post the *.res file.
>>
>> You can find it attached here; i included also in the tgz the
>> global_common file; i suspect that some resync configuration could play
>> a role here, I think they are the only deviation form default automatic
>> configuration.
>>
>> The segfault is systematic on any resource i try unto.
>>
>> Regarding resource files, I retried this morning to reboot a node;
>> drbdmanaged takes very long to settle down (drbdmanage commands going
>> timout); in the meanwhile, very few .res are generated, so I have to
>> wait for issuing drbdmanage down && up .
>>
>> At last, I successfully shutdown and restart drbdmanaged , and from then
>> things improved gradually.
>>
>> When all .res are in place, it's only matter to take resources up and down.
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks for providing the res file, that helped a lot. We pushed a 9.1.1
> to the repos (including proxmox-4, which can be used on 5). In my cases
> this fixed the:
>
> - down, adjust case
> - down, up, everybody is happy, adjust case

Upgrade, drbdadm adjust is fixed for me as well.

Upon reboot, drbdmanaged refused to settle down (timeout on every
command); no .res created. I manually copied them from another node and
issued

drbdadm ajust all

and all resource synced nicely.

No chance to use drbdmanaged on rebooted node, till I tried to restart
it on the leader node: et voilà, it came up also on the rebooted node.

Tried another reboot: this time all went well.

Many thanks,
rob