[DRBD-user] drbdmanage create or delete control volume

Tsirkas Georgios geortsir3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:24:56 CEST 2017

Hello,

I noticed that sometimes when execute join command to drbd-node ,
control volume is not removed. So i checked the source code on git.
Especially at 3358 line , drbdmanage do wipefs -a "device". Maybe needs
to call the same function before create drbdctrl_lv_0 because of
existhing, forgotten signatures  from another or the same cluster.

Thank you!