[DRBD-user] Antwort: cronjob for verify

Robert.Koeppl at knapp.com Robert.Koeppl at knapp.com
Mon Oct 9 10:17:52 CEST 2017

Just parse /proc/drbd for lines with oos: where the number behind oos is
not 0
 0: cs:Connected ro:Primary/Secondary ds:UpToDate/UpToDate C r-----
    ns:103417564 nr:338520704 dw:428066036 dr:1845017517 al:129307 bm:2175
lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:d oos:0
 1: cs:Connected ro:Primary/Secondary ds:UpToDate/UpToDate C r-----
    ns:2003975444 nr:1661066604 dw:1503689872 dr:561197257 al:2763352
bm:6091 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:d oos:0

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Robert Köppl

Customer Support & Projects
Teamleader IT Support

KNAPP Systemintegration GmbH
Waltenbachstraße 9
8700 Leoben, Austria
Phone: +43 5 04953 6322
Fax: +43 5 04953 6500
robert.koeppl at knapp.com
www.KNAPP.com

Commercial register number: FN 138870x
Commercial register court: Leoben
DVR: 4017057
The information in this e-mail (including any attachment) is confidential
and intended to be for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you have
received the e-mail by mistake, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of the e-mail is prohibited, and you must delete the e-mail
from your system. As e-mail can be changed electronically KNAPP assumes no
responsibility for any alteration to this e-mail or its attachments. KNAPP
has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this
e-mail has been swept for virus. However, KNAPP does not accept any
liability for damage sustained as a result of such attachment being virus
infected and strongly recommend that you carry out your own virus check
before opening any attachment.