[DRBD-user] RES: Data Block Changes replication with 5 servers

fernandocmachado at yahoo.com.br fernandocmachado at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 13 11:59:37 CET 2017

Hello Adam,

Thank you for replying me on this matter.

I was trying to use 8.4, but since it didn't work, I tried with 9.0, but no
sucess also.

I want only 1 copy of the data blocks for each server to backup server. I
was figuring out this model, but I couldn't apply it:

Server 1: sdb1 - 1TB

Server 2: sdc1 - 1TB

Server 3: sdd1 - 1TB

Server 4: sde1 - 1TB

Server 5 (backup for the 4 servers) 4 disks:

Sdb1 - 1TB

Sdc1 - 1TB

Sdd1 - 1TB

Sde1 - 1TB

I was not able to configure as this, because I don't the knowledge to do it.
I got only 1 to 1, but I need 4 to 1.

Thank you in advance,

Fernando