[DRBD-user] proxmox 5 update and drbd

Sebastian Blajszczak sebastian.blajszczak at addmore.de
Tue Nov 7 08:34:07 CET 2017

Hello Roland,

thanks for your reply. You are right. With the proxmox 5 update I got a downgrade to drbd 8.4.
I installed drbd 9 and drbdmanage-proxmox plugin. I purged drbdmanage but I still have "python-drbdmanage" installed, should I purge this too?

Thats my installed drbd tools:
dpkg-query -l | grep drbd
ii  drbd-utils                           9.1.1+linbit-1                 amd64        RAID 1 over TCP/IP for Linux (user utilities)
ii  drbdmanage-proxmox                   2.1-1                          all          DRBD distributed resource management utility
ii  python-drbdmanage                    0.99.14-1                      all          DRBD distributed resource management utility

After that I have to check why he is not syncing:
drbd-overview
NOTE: drbd-overview will be deprecated soon.
Please consider using drbdtop.

0:.drbdctrl/0  Connected(1*) Secondary(1*) Diskless(1*)
1:.drbdctrl/1  Connected(1*) Secondary(1*) Diskless(1*)

Thanks and with best regards,
Sebastian