[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 on pve: pending actions after container creation

Den drbdsys at made.net
Sun Mar 26 12:03:12 CEST 2017

Il 26/03/2017 11:19, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:

> I tried to create a new resource bypassing pve storage plugin, using
> drbmanage:
>
> drbdmanage add-volume prova 200MB --deploy 3
>
> I get a clean "drbdmanage a" status on the same node, and "pending
> actions" on both peer nodes.

The same command works for me, tryed twice, with different volume.
Tryed in primary drbdmanage node and secondary

I think I have problem with the proxmox storage plugin, because when
I try to browser the storage content in the proxmox GUI I get the error:

org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Disconnected: Connection is closed (500)

When I try to start a VM:

Use of uninitialized value $key in hash element at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20/Net/DBus/Binding/Iterator.pm line 504.
TASK ERROR: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Disconnected: Connection is closed

I get the two errors not always, about half of the times.

Den