[DRBD-user] drbdmanage: Error: I/O error while accessing persistent configuration storage

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:27:27 CEST 2017

Hello,

There seems to be something preventing creating control volumes on ha11b.
Have you tried to run 'drbdmanage uninit' on that node first? That will
wipe any existing drbd control  volume information in that node then you
can run 'drbdmanage add-node ...' as you did on the first node.
Also, what's the 'backing' storage of drbdpool vg on ha11b ?

Yannis

Sent from Gmail Mobile