[DRBD-user] DRBDmanage (re)initialization

Julien Escario escario at azylog.net
Mon Jun 12 11:07:02 CEST 2017

Le 12/06/2017 à 09:57, Roland Kammerer a écrit :
> Without access to that machine, I'd say that is how you have to resolve
> it (reboot). And yes, we also saw these hangs in old drbd9 versions.

Ok, good to know. Of course, I won't ask you to go further without a proper
support contract. It was just to check if I can solve this situation by myself.

> Please do yourself a favor and update to a recent version of the whole
> DRBD stack. All the version information I saw in that thread is scary...

Thanks for the advice. I'll upgrade all versions BUT is it safe to upgrade
drbd-utils 9.0.0, drbdmanage 0.99.5-1 an drbd 9.0.7 on a node, reboot, move
running ressources away from a node, do the same, and so on for the last one ?

AFAIK I have to keep consistency about releases on the same node (of course) but
what will happen with different versions on different nodes ?

Thanks for a lot !
Julien Escario