[DRBD-user] DRBD kernel independent rpm

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Mon Jun 12 09:01:20 CEST 2017

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 06:18:40AM +0000, Tomer Azran wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wat to use DRBD 9.0 on CentOS 7.  The elrepo rpms are not updated so
> I will compile drbd from sources.  I want to create a kernel
> independent module, since I don't want to compile the DRBD module
> every time there is a kernel update.  Is it possible? How?

Hi Tomer,

For drbd9 I did that for the Debians, but I'm not aware of any rpm dkms
packages. Maybe "debian/drbd-dkms.dkms" is a starting point. Or you
become a customer, then LINBIT provides the latest stable versions for
you and your Centos/RHEL kernels.

Regards, rck
--
Roland Kammerer
+43 1 817 82 92 - 70
roland.kammerer at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running
DRBD – Corosync – Pacemaker