[DRBD-user] DRBD Fails to Establish Connection

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Mon Jul 31 16:43:26 CEST 2017

On 07/31/2017 03:58 PM, Eric Robinson wrote:
> Since the following is what I have installed, should it have built?
>
> ha11a:~ # rpm -qa|grep gcc
> gcc48-c++-4.8.5-30.1.x86_64
> gcc-4.8-6.189.x86_64
> libgcc_s1-32bit-6.2.1+r239768-2.4.x86_64
> libgcc_s1-6.2.1+r239768-2.4.x86_64
> gcc48-4.8.5-30.1.x86_64
> gcc-c++-4.8-6.189.x86_64
I have no SuSE test system available right now, but I can confirm it
does build with devtoolset-2 g++ 4.8.2 on CentOS 6.8 Final.

If the autotools do not recognize the compiler as being capable to build
it, you can still try to run:
cd drbd-utils/user/drbdmon
make drbdmon

(or something like 'make -j 20 drbdmon' for a parallelized build with up
to 20 tasks)

If that build succeeds, it will create a binary file 'drbdmon' in the
same directory, which you can simply move to wherever the other
drbd-utils are installed, commonly /usr/sbin/

--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker
f /  t /  in /  g+