[DRBD-user] Could not add a new node

大川敬臣 yoshiomi-okawa at kccs.co.jp
Mon Jul 31 02:50:20 CEST 2017

Hi, Roland

> That should not be necessary. In /etc/drbd.conf you have:
> include "drbd.d/*.res";

My drbd.conf has been located in "/usr/local/etc/" like below :

  [root at drbd-01 etc]# ll /usr/local/etc/drbd.conf
  -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 169 Jul 28 02:38 /usr/local/etc/drbd.conf
  [root at drbd-01 etc]#

The conf file has :
  [root at drbd-01 etc]# cat /usr/local/etc/drbd.conf
  # You can find an example in  /usr/share/doc/drbd.../drbd.conf.example

  include "drbd.d/global_common.conf";
  include "drbd.d/*.res";
  [root at drbd-01 etc]#

When I initialized DRBD, the res file named "drbdctrl.res" is created into
"/etc/drbd.d/".
If I can install DRBD into "/etc/", the drbd.conf might be created in
"/etc" and
I don't need do add a line to inclued "drbdctrl.res".

If you know how to change installation path of DRBD from default
location,please let me know.

Thank you.