[DRBD-user] Does the drbd kernel module build against the RHEL7/CentOS7 RT kernel?

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Mon Jan 16 18:48:08 CET 2017

Hi,

We're currently trying to build the out-of-tree drbd 8.4.7-1 kernel module
against a CentOS 7 rt-kernel, and it's giving us grief.  Does anyone know if
more recent drbd versions build properly against the RHEL/CentOS RT kernel?

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.)

Thanks,
Chris