[DRBD-user] Got stuck while installing DRBD for HA

Ivan ivan at c3i.bg
Wed Jan 11 15:23:30 CET 2017

probably a disabled centos-base and/or centos-update repo.

that said:

1- drbd-users is not the place to ask for this as it has nothing to do
with drbd

2- no offense intended, but if you can't solve such basic problems you
should probably stay away from drbd/pacemaker until you have a good
knowledge of your distro and linux in general.