[DRBD-user] Resize external metadata?

Owen Dunn osd1000 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 12:07:17 CET 2017

I have a DRBD configured with external metadata, which has so far only
been set up on one node.  By my calculations the external metadata is too
small (by either the exact or approximate formulae in the docs) for the
data block device.  DRBD has dealt with this by restricting the size of
the resource to the maximum size permitted by the metadata.  All very
sensible, hurrah.

Can I now just lvextend the external metadata LV to allow me to drbdadm
resize the resource to its full size?

Owen