[DRBD-user] Semantics of oos value, verification abortion

Christoph Lechleitner christoph.lechleitner at iteg.at
Sun Dec 31 17:21:10 CET 2017

On 2017-12-29 23:07, Christoph Lechleitner wrote:
> On 2017-12-29 00:49, Christoph Lechleitner wrote:
>
> What' worse and slightly ALARMING:
> When this occurs a eventual verification is aborted!

Maybe it's not that alarming.

After I failed to find anything in the logfiles of a LXC guest that is
almost unused but regularily affected I found out those
  "buffer modified by upper layers during write"
might be false positives, in swap or append situations.

While we don't use DRBD for swap, appending to logfiles happens all the
time.

I'll follow the recommendation there:
- switch off data-integrity-alg
- keep up the regular verify runs