[DRBD-user] drbd-9.0.10rc1 & drbd-utils-9.2.0rc1

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Thu Dec 14 15:03:22 CET 2017

Il 14/12/2017 12:51, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
> Il 14/12/2017 12:41, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
>>> config.status: error: cannot find input file: `user/shared/config.h.in'
>> That one is generated by autoheader, and what you want to run is
>> ./autogen.sh
> Thanks, building now ...

build done, for configuring I used

/configure --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
--with-distro debian

the debian package part is missing from Makefile, but taking inspiration
from "km-deb" target in module Makefile i executed

debuild -i -us -uc -b

which warned about missing "dh-systemd" and "docbook-xsl" packages.

After installing them, all went well.

> some hint in README.md file would'nt hurt; will
> try to propose an initial version.

I will try to resume in the proposed patch to README.md my findings,
while waiting for rc2.

bye,
rob