[DRBD-user] multiple pools

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Dec 12 10:06:45 CET 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 08:24:26PM +0000, Henning Svane wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible in version 9 to have multiple pools.
>
> I would like to make a configuration with 2 pools.

You have to be a bit more specific on that...

- For manual configuration you put in the res files whatever you like.
  One backing device from pool A for resA, one from B for resB.
- drbdmanage does not support multiple pools.
- linstor (the project that will eventually replace drbdmanage) will
  support that.

Regards, rck