[DRBD-user] 9.0.9rc1-1 crashes system

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Aug 21 10:43:36 CEST 2017

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 03:59:55PM +1200, Brady, Mike wrote:

[requested info]

> As to what the box is doing at the time - running the VM one01 and a
> DRBDManage cluster with no resources in it.
>
> one01 is an OpenNeubula frontend and both kvm08 and kvm12 are OpenNebula
> nodes.  OpenNebula has no VMs and only the default datastores configured and
> is basically doing nothing at this point.
>
> Hope that that helps.  Let me know if there is anything else.

"Strange".  No clue.

Seems to work here.

Does 9.0.9rc2 improve things for you?
Not that there is anything relating to "out of memory" in there.

Can you still reproduce?
If so, can you capture the kernel logs during the "crash" somehow?

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed