[DRBD-user] DRBD over ZFS - or the other way around?

Veit Wahlich cru.lists at zodia.de
Fri Aug 18 14:34:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 18.08.2017, 14:16 +0200 schrieb Gionatan Danti:
> Hi, I plan to use a primary/secondary setup, with manual failover.
> In other words, split brain should not be possible at all.
>
> Thanks.

having one DRBD ressource per VM also allows you to run VMs on both
hosts simultaniously, enables VM live migration and your hosts may even
go into (planned or unplanned) DRBD disconnected situations without
interruption of service and with automatic recovery on reconnect.

This might be worth to consider.

Best regards,
// Veit