[DRBD-user] Secondary Diskless after replication

Steven Schlotfeldt steven_schlotfeldt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 16:16:20 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have a DRBD setup that keeps switching to Diskless withboth nodes as Secondary.

I have mounted a recovery device, change my configuration topoint to that device.

DRBD reports everything OK, and replicates to the secondary.  I can see all the data on the primary and itis usable.

After the replication is complete, the primary changes toSecondary Diskless

Primary:

cs:Connected ro:Secondary/Secondary ds:Diskless/Inconsistent

I can't seem to get either one to become the primary.

# drbdadm primary clusterdb --force

0: State change failed: (-2) Need access to UpToDate data

Command 'drbdsetup-84 primary 0 --force' terminated withexit code 17

Thanks.