[DRBD-user] Imported vm to kvm does not show interface

Dirk Lehmann dirk.lehmann at REDACTED
Fri Aug 4 15:59:15 CEST 2017

Hello,

I exported one of my virtual maschines from Oracle virtualbox to ova 2.0 and converted this file to KVM qcow2 like described for example in this tutorial:

https://utappia.org/2016/04/20/how-to-migrate-virtual-box-machines-to-the-kvm-virtmanager/

Unfortunatly this vm does not bring up eth0 when started by KVM.

Any hint how to fix to get migrated to KVM with DRBD and pacemaker HA?

Best regards,

Dirk

---

Dirk Lehmann