[DRBD-user] Bug in drbd-9.0.7

Jaz Khan jazmphone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 09:36:37 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am using drbd-9.0.7 with drbd-util-8.9.11 on CentOS 7.3

I have 3 nodes cluster and I am using them as an active/passive via
pacemaker.

The problem:

1) When I use drbd auto-promote feature and I put my primary node in
'standby' state via pacemaker then my secondary node does not get promoted
to primary and so it fails to mount filesystem.

2) If I remove auto-promote feature and I use ocf binary as a Master/Slave
setup but when I put my primary node in "pcs cluster standby" state, then
it makes drbd down on all nodes. I really have no idea why drbd in going
down on all nodes and eventually filesystem fails to mount on any node.
When I go to check drbdadm status on either nodes, it shows drbdadm is down.

Please confirm this bug.

Best regards,

Jaz