[DRBD-user] DRBD9&Pacemaker

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Sep 28 16:53:24 CEST 2016

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 05:16:32PM +0800, mzlld1988 wrote:
> Hello, everyone
>
> I have a question about using DRBD9 with pacemaker 1.1.15 .
>
> Does DRBD9 can be used in pacemaker?

Not in a sane way, no.
Not yet, anyways.
Various bits an pieces missing.

> Why do my cluster can't start drbd?
>
> Error message:
> "r0 is a normal resource , and not available in stacked mode."

Unrelated.
Don't use stacking, unless you mean it.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed