[DRBD-user] Soft lockup CPU#2 stuck problems with DRBD 9 after rebooting other node

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Oct 21 16:34:01 CEST 2016

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 04:15:54PM +0200, Jan Janicki wrote:
> We are observing similar problems,
> running proxmox 4.3, with pve-kernel 4.4.16-65 and drbd 9.0.4-1

Now, maybe that gets better with 9.0.5,
we fixed and improved quite a number of things, one of them being an
in-kernel (not-completely-but-pretty-)busy loop in the receiver thread.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed