[DRBD-user] Soft lockup CPU#2 stuck problems with DRBD 9 after rebooting other node

Maarten Bremer maarten at xolphin.nl
Thu Oct 20 00:54:39 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have done some more investigation but I am still having a lot of
problems with CentOS 7, DRBD 9 and Xen. Is there anyone using the same
combination without issues?

I did find a similar issue and suggestions in
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2015-April/021938.html, and
tried disabling NIC offloading by using this:

ethtool -K eno1 tso off gso off

But as soon as I do a reboot or a network restart on one of the nodes,
everything is broken again with the CPU stuck errors, and I have to
reboot all servers.

Anyone having any suggestions on what to try next?

Kind regards,

Maarten Bremer