[DRBD-user] LVM thin volume is full on secondary node

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon May 30 11:38:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

This is the expected behavior, but not the desired behavior.

In case you are using DRBD Manage, DRBD Manage will get the feature
to skip the initial resync in case it deploys a DRBD resource on a
thinly provisioned volume. It is in development should be merged
on the master branch latest next week.

In case you are using plain DRBD, read on the drbdsetup man-page
how to skip the initial resync.

best regards,
 Phil