[DRBD-user] [CASE-17] sync progress percentage unchanged at 100.00.

Jaeheon Kim jhkim at mantech.co.kr
Thu Mar 31 04:31:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

On ahead-resync phase, we insert the  drbd_send_current_state action to
trigger some state change.
As a result of this insertion, the "100.0%" symptom is not occurred yet,
disappeared.
What do you think about it?

Please check following codes;

if (connection->agreed_pro_version >= 110 &&
   peer_state.conn == L_SYNC_SOURCE && old_peer_state.conn == L_BEHIND) {
drbd_start_resync(peer_device, L_SYNC_TARGET);

#ifdef _WIN32
drbd_send_current_state (peer_device); // <<<========== insert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#endif

return 0;