[DRBD-user] Looking for DRBD 9 RPM testers

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Jun 25 20:22:20 CEST 2016

Hi all,

  I noticed that there were older RPMs in ELRepo's testing[1] (EL7) for
DRBD 9's kmod and utils RPMs originally built by Hiroshi Fujishima. I
updated them for kmod 9.0.2-1 and utils 8.9.6. I created the drbdmanage
0.96 RPM directly from the git repo.

  I've not yet moved up to DRBD 9 myself, so I am not comfortable saying
whether these are good or not. So this is where I was hoping some folks
here might be able to help me out. Would anyone mind testing the new
RPMs[2] for me? I created a repo[2] to make installing them fairly easy
for anyone interested and willing to give them a test.

  If I can get some feedback, I'll pass them up to ELRepo (if they want
them) for wider availability.

  Please note; These are very much testing RPMs and they are unsigned.
Even if they appear to work well, I would not use them in production. :)

Thanks!

digimer

1. http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el7/SRPMS/
2. https://alteeve.ca/an-repo/testing/an-testing.repo