[DRBD-user] DRBD timeout vs. spanning tree

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at schwartzkopff.org
Wed Jun 15 09:58:22 CEST 2016

Hi,

we host our servers in a datacenter, where spanning tree rearanges sometimes.
I know, it is a really bad data center, but we have no other choice.

is it possible to tune DRBD that it survives a 35 second timeout between the
nodes? Is it advisable to tune DRBD in such a way? What could go wrong?

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63