[DRBD-user] 3 node setup problem

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Wed Jun 8 14:44:56 CEST 2016

I don't know which thread you've been reading, but noone in this one had
been talking about D-Bus.

Also, DRBD9 does not use D-Bus. DRBDmanage does, and if there is a D-Bus
error involved, then it is hard to tell what exactly the reason is
without having access to all details regarding the error - because, as
you have probably seen yourself, D-Bus does not have any reasonable
error reporting, therefore D-Bus errors can only be resolved by
debugging and tracing what D-Bus does (e.g., using strace).

regards,
Robert