[DRBD-user] Problem building RPM package

John Colgrave colgrave at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jun 7 17:01:28 CEST 2016

Sorry, I did not realise I had hijacked the other thread, I could not see
any remnant of it.

This is in my clone of the git repository git://git.drbd.org/drbd-9.0.git

I have run:
make
make install
and they both worked, but when I tried "make kmp-rpm" I got:
checking for presence of 9\.0\.2-1 in various changelog files
drbd-kernel.spec:9.0.2-1%{?dist}
ChangeLog:9.0.2-1 (api:genl2/proto:86-111/transport:14)
debian/changelog:drbd (9.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
test -s .filelist
make: *** [tgz] Error 1

Regards, John Colgrave
Unless stated otherwise above: