[DRBD-user] Secret to rebooting?

Jason Romo jason at securityarsenal.com
Sun Jul 31 01:21:58 CEST 2016

What is the secret to rebooting a node?  I have tired to shutdown
everything then reboot.  But when I do some or all resources come up in
Standalone mode, outofdate, or both.

How do I recover this.  I have tried different things.  So far have have
had to unassign the resource and assign it again.  That take a long time
to resync the whole node. Must be a faster way. Everywhere I look says
just do disconnect and connect, but I get this.  It works every now and
again.

I am running on Proxmox 4.2:
ii  drbd-dkms
9.0.3-1ppa1~xenial1                  all          RAID 1 over TCP/IP for
Linux module source
ii  drbd-utils
8.9.7-1ppa1~xenial1                  amd64        RAID 1 over TCP/IP for
Linux (user utilities)
ii  drbdmanage
0.97-1                               amd64        Distributed
configuration management for DRBD

drbdadm connect all

.drbdctrl: Failure: (125) Device has a net-config (use disconnect first)
Command 'drbdsetup connect .drbdctrl 1' terminated with exit code 10

--
Jason