[DRBD-user] Compiling 9 from Source?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Sat Jul 16 16:44:56 CEST 2016

I'm probably the billionth person to ask this, but why does the DRBD 9 user guide have section called "Building and Installing," but the instructions for building are missing and there is no configure script or build tools in the source tarball? I have Centos 6.3 and drbd is not found in the epel repo, so I am trying to build 9 from source like I have done a zillion times before with 8, but it seems that linbit doesn't want people building it from source. So why is there a source tarball anyway? I'm so confused!

--
Eric Robinson