[DRBD-user] DRBD 9.1 ???

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Jul 15 06:47:05 CEST 2016

On 15/07/16 12:44 AM, Igor Cicimov wrote:
> On 15 Jul 2016 9:30 am, "Digimer" <lists at alteeve.ca
> <mailto:lists at alteeve.ca>> wrote:
>>
>> On 14/07/16 07:10 PM, Igor Cicimov wrote:
>> > Ok, this has been coming for a while now, does anyone know when is the
>> > expected 9.1 release date?
>>
>> 9.0.3 just came out... So far as I know, nothing has been said about a
>> release schedule.
>>
>> What do you mean by "this has been coming for a while now"?
>>
> I mean stable production ready version 9 with all the goodies announced,
> like multiple active/active nodes etc., which should be version 9.1. Right??

I am sure they are working on it as best they can. It is important to
remember that, unless you are a paying customer, you, I, and many others
benefit greatly from LINBIT sharing their program free and open. Be patient.

As an open source project, I am certain patches are always welcomed.
Perhaps you can assist with some of those new features? In the meantime,
the 8.4 series is still supported and extremely stable and reliable.

--
Digimer
access to education?