[DRBD-user] DRBD9 drbdadm complains about fencing being in wrong section

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Wed Feb 17 10:18:42 CET 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 04:20:12PM +1100, Igor Cicimov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm testing 9.0.1.1 installed from git and have a resource with fencing in
> the disk section:
>
>     disk {
>         on-io-error detach;
>         fencing resource-and-stonith;
>     }

It belongs to net{}, and yes, the man page is outdated, I will fix that.

Additionally, drbdmanage is nice to generate cluster configs, it parses
the output of drbdsetup, therefore it is always right, even if the man
page is outdated ;-) Otherwise the following would not have completed at
all:

drbdmanage net-options --fencing resource-and-stonith --resource xyz
drbdmanage list-options xyz

Regards, rck