[DRBD-user] ocf ra: Triggered assert at xml.c:594

Patrick Zwahlen paz at navixia.com
Sun Feb 14 16:01:33 CET 2016

Hi,

Short:
I'm getting asserts in my pacemaker crmd logs and wonder if I should worry.

Long:
I'm Running a lab on CentOS 7.2:
  pacemaker-1.1.13-10.el7.x86_64
  corosync-2.3.4-7.el7_2.1.x86_64
  kmod-drbd84-8.4.7-1_1.el7.centos.x86_64 (recompiled from elrepo srpm)
  drbd84-utils-8.9.6-1.el7.centos.x86_64 (recompiled, based on elrepo 8.9.5 srpm)

When starting/stopping an MS resource, I can see the following errors in my logs:

Feb 14 15:22:54 san1.local crmd[1896]:    error: pcmkRegisterNode: Triggered assert at xml.c:594 : node->type == XML_ELEMENT_NODE

1 such log during an MS STOP operation
3 such logs during an MS START operation

I was previously using the elrepo 8.9.3-1 RPM and had no such errors. However, this 8.9.3 based RPM contained 2 patches to the OCF RA, related to:

http://elrepo.org/bugs/view.php?id=578
http://elrepo.org/bugs/view.php?id=589

Since 8.9.4, elrepo are not applying patches anymore and this is why I'm posting here. I think this might be a pure DRBD issue.

Thanks for your input. Patrick

the system manager. "postmaster at navixia.com"      Navixia SA