[DRBD-user] Stability issue Proxmox4/DRBD9

Chuck Smith cgasmith at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 20:08:47 CEST 2016

Claudio, et al;
I'm not rushing to the defense of various parties, but I've been
actively engaged in testing 9.0.x since its initial release and yes, its
been a bear to make it become stable. However the rewards out weigh the
troubles, a fully engaged mesh is very powerful approach and
auto-promote makes it so much easier than traditional ocf. If you're
doing 2 node ha  configurations, then drbd9 really isnt for you, its
power is in multi-node,  and its higher throughput with the new
networking stacks and auto-promote.
If you do want to realize the benefits and continue down the path, I'd
recommend going to top-of-tree and building 9.0.1++, I have seen a quite
a few fixes that the readme glosses over, and that may help you progress.
Regards
-Chuck