[DRBD-user] 回复: [Questions] Many questions about DRBD

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Sep 1 09:48:19 CEST 2015

Am Dienstag, 1. September 2015, 09:38:18 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Philipp,
>

> Thanks very much for such valuable response, it helps me a lot.
>

> BTW, is the proprietary add-on module for IB (wit rdma) from LINBIT a open
> source or sold with LINBIT production?
> Could you please provide some
> details for it? e.g. the URL link.

Here you will find how to configure it:

http://drbd.linbit.com/users-guide-9.0/s-replication-transports.html#_rdma_transport
http://drbd.linbit.com/users-guide-9.0/ch-admin-manual.html#s-configuring-transports

So far it was tested with IB and RoCE. Tests with iWARP hardware are still
pending. Performance is very good. We will publish numbers as soon as we have
hardware where we can do comparative measurements between TCP/IP and RDMA.

BTW, proprietary means it is closed-source software. It is only available from
LINBIT in binary form.

Best regards,
 Phil