[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.3.12 - Cluster Interface discarded [Lantone CRM #938849]

Eddy Tan eddy.tan at lantone.com.sg
Thu Oct 8 12:43:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

Installed drbd 8.3.12 with twinstar for HA, whenever i boot up Primary server, the cluster interface eth IP will be discarded. I boot up my secondary server and it looks normal as cs: WFConnection ro: Secondary/Unknown.

i have to restart network service to bring up the eth1 IP address and run twinstar_config -i to makes the drbd works as cs: Connected ro: Primary/Secondary.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Eddy