[DRBD-user] Dual Primary Mode: Shared Directory blocked after node crash until reboot

DRBD User DRBDUser at gmx.at
Wed May 13 10:35:37 CEST 2015

enable_fencing=0 was only for testing purposes to see, how long it takes until the service on the active node will take over the work: it was about 5sec...drbd needs some time to update the state from Primary to Unknown....then fencing would start (but disabled) and the service on the active node continue to work (since now has access to the shared directory)

In a production environment fencing will be enabled - but currently i don't have any fencing/stonith hardware - but i think the failover takes some seconds too ...