[DRBD-user] Error "1 corrupt AL transactions found" after DRBD upgrade

Christoph Mitasch cmitasch at thomas-krenn.com
Mon May 11 22:35:59 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've recently upgraded a system from DRBD 8.3.16  to DRBD 8.4.6.

I noticed the following error when starting the init script:
++ /sbin/drbdmeta 10 v08 /dev/local/r1-U internal apply-al
1 corrupt AL transactions found

I  found the following user that had a similar problem in the past.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/drbd/users/26965#26965

Could a userpace tool upgrade help, since I'm using 8.4.3 from Ubuntu 12.04 at the moment.

Thank you,
Christoph