[DRBD-user] DRBD offline resize problem

Roland Gsell roland.gsell at siedl.net
Tue Mar 24 09:13:14 CET 2015

Well, so it was a good idea to test it on a demo machine.

Knowing that, is there a workaround documented somewhere?

I guess I just need to dd the first part of the disk somewhere safe before.

So, to sum up:

Step 6 was the one which messes up everything.

Step 10 writes the metadata to its proper location.

Is that correct?

Cheers,

Ing. Roland Gsell
(Systems Engineer)

 <http://www.siedl.net/uploads/RTEmagicC_siedl_networks.JPG.jpg>

Siedl Networks GmbH

A-3500 Krems an der Donau, Wiener Straße 74, Austria
Tel: +43 2732 71545 - 16 | Mobil: +43 676 840 633 516 | Fax: +43 2732 71545 - 99
E-Mail: <mailto:roland.klein at siedl.net>   roland.gsell at siedl.net <mailto:roland.gsell at siedl.net> | www.siedl.net <http://www.siedl.net/>

IT Infrastruktur & Systembetreuung | E-Mail & Groupware | High Availability & Monitoring
UID: ATU62117818, Handelsgericht Krems an der Donau, Firmenbuchnummer FN270789w