[DRBD-user] Status drbd 9.0.0

Christiaan den Besten chris at prolocation.net
Sun Aug 16 11:26:18 CEST 2015

Dear DRBD users,

DRBD 9.0.0 has been released two months ago now and I am wondering: can
we put the 'production ready' stamp on it?

Since there has not been releases a 9.0.1 so far I would 'assume' no
'oops, this will eat all you bytes' bug(s) have been found.

Perhaps someone from Linbit can inform the list on reported bugs, their
impact and if they have had the time to fix these and build a new release.

I would love to see the bug I found ( 'Recover node after hard-crash
(drbd9)' reported on 29/6 on this list ) being fixed in a new release.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Christiaan den Besten - Prolocation B.V