[DRBD-user] Data loss drbd in split-brain...

Fabio Gomes fabiogomes at 9rgirj.com.br
Fri Aug 7 20:09:23 CEST 2015

Recently I had a split-brain and all data created in last day
disappeared on primary server, my servers are turned on at 6:00 am and
turned off at 11:00 pm every day, what disappeared was only the data
created in the last day before the split-brain, all other data still
intact, the split-brain occurred at start up of the servers...

I´m using Ubuntu 14.04 with drbd 8.4.3. Does anybody know what could
happened ?

Why my data has dissapeared ?

my configs are:

global {