[DRBD-user] drbd and ubuntu 14.04

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Apr 6 20:00:03 CEST 2015

On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 06:07:22PM -0500, Bruce Goldstein wrote:
> Is DRBD supported on Ubuntu 14.04?

Depends on what you want "supported" to imply.

Ubuntu 14.04 is one of the standard platform supported by LINBIT.
(though we will usually ask you to use our packages,
and not something you found in some Ubuntu repo a year ago)

If that was not the question, please elaborate ;-)

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: http://www.LINBIT.com | Your Way to High Availability