[DRBD-user] operation monitor failed 'not configured' - how to tell what's not configured?

Klint Gore kgore4 at une.edu.au
Wed Sep 24 15:31:58 CEST 2014

>From: drbd-user-bounces at lists.linbit.com [drbd-user-bounces at lists.linbit.com] On Behalf Of Lars Ellenberg [lars.ellenberg at linbit.com]
>On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:17:34AM +1000, Klint Gore wrote:
>> [root at hans0 ~]# yum list installed |grep -E "(coro|pacemaker|drbd)"
>> corosync.x86_64                       2.3.3-2.el7                      @base
>> corosynclib.x86_64                    2.3.3-2.el7                      @base
>> drbd84-utils.x86_64                   8.9.1-1.el7.elrepo               @elrepo
>
>In that case, it likely is "not installed", even.
>
>"drbd*pacemaker" would contain our ocf agent script:
>/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/drbd

Looks like it exists.  Same file exists on both nodes (md5 matches).  Is there a way to tell what version it is?  Should there be other files as well?

[root at hans0 linbit]# pwd
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit
[root at hans0 linbit]# ll
total 36
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 33261 Aug 18 12:48 drbd
[root at hans0 linbit]# head drbd
#!/bin/bash
#
#
#               OCF Resource Agent compliant drbd resource script.
#
# Copyright (c) 2009 LINBIT HA-Solutions GmbH,
# Copyright (c) 2009 Florian Haas, Lars Ellenberg
# Based on the Heartbeat drbd OCF Resource Agent by Lars Marowsky-Bree
# (though it turned out to be an almost complete rewrite)
#
[root at hans0 linbit]# md5sum drbd
0b95f50c91bd12744ec204d4f7849b12  drbd