[DRBD-user] Block out of sync right after full resync

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Fri Oct 10 09:44:56 CEST 2014

"buffer modified by upper layers during write" means whatever sits on
top of drbd changes data "in flight".
Please search the list archives, this is a FAQ.
Swap and some file systems do that - usually it's some kind of
optimization. I suspect VMWare VMs hosted in ext4 do that too.
There's probably nothing wrong, but DRBD can't know. You should do your
data integrity checking on some higher level (fsck for example)
Lionel.